The Endless Pool is a counter-current swimming and water exercise machine that is small enough to fit inside your home. The pool features an adjustable current that allows you to swim or exercise in place. The current is broad and deep, and is suitable to every swimming ability and fitness need. You can also set the temperature precisely, based on your preferences and needs. An Endless Pool’s Benefits are quite diverse. You can use it for swimming, training, aquatic exercise or more. Come in and visit us to learn more or Request a Brochure and DVD.
How an Endless Pool Works
The Endless Pool propulsion unit can move a huge amount of water — up to 5,000 gallons a minute — through two grills that straighten and smooth the water’s flow. The result is a river-like current that is totally adjustable in speed from a gentle flow to a racer’s pace. The swim current is generated by a 16” propeller inside a protective stainless steel housing that is driven by a hydraulic motor.
The swim current is remarkably smooth because of an ingenious return system using the pool’s underwater perimeter benches. As the water flows down the center of the pool, it enters a grill in the rear bench. The side benches act as return channels that loop the water from the back to the front of the pool.
The Endless Pool swim current is far superior to those produced by jetted spas. These spas pump only a few hundred gallons of water a minute through high-pressure nozzles. Their currents are turbulent and very narrow, even when three or more jets are used. In a jetted spa, only a small amount of water is moving and the current speed is greatly diminished by the time it reaches the other side. In fact, the flow is so low that there is no need for a return channel system in a jetted spa.
This unique, current system engineered by Endless Pools produces an ideal, broad, deep, non-turbulent swim current. It is remarkably free of waves and bubbles, making it ideal for swimming, exercising and physical therapy.
The Endless Pool:
● can be customized to your specific needs and can be finished in a variety of materials and styles.
● offers all the benefits of a full-size pool in an 8′ x 15′ space. These dimensions can be custom-ordered 1 or 2 feet longer or shorter and 1-3 feet wider.
● is 39 inches deep at its standard water depth, which is also the standard depth of a lap pool – perfect for swimmers. The pool depth can be customized to any depth up to 72 inches for those who want to do vertically-oriented non-swimming activities such as aqua aerobics, water walking/running or wet-vest running.
● requires very little maintenance.
● features a unique broad, deep, swim current that is completely adjustable in speed, from a trickle to a racer’s pace.
● is freestanding, allowing easy installation in almost any setting; inside, outdoors, above ground or in-ground — in a new or existing space such as a basement, garage, porch or patio. Can be installed above ground, partially above ground, or completely in-ground. Requires solid, level floor, capable of supporting 200 lbs./sq. ft. Excavation is optional.
● costs about the same to operate as a hot tub and is heated easily and efficiently by a standard electric heater.
● is constructed of modular steel panels, which allows for easy installation even in tight spaces, since all components can fit through a 24-inch doorway. The pool is transportable and can be relocated and is ideal for installations in existing spaces like basements and garages.
● needs no connection to the household plumbing. You fill the pool with a garden hose, and the water only needs to be changed every one or two years. The water quality system, which keeps the water sparkling clean, is part of an automated system that pumps the pool water through a filter and heater.
● is backed by premium customer support and a two-year limited warranty.
● has been ETL listed after passing rigorous tests for electrical and other safety standards.
● has humidity and heat loss controlled by a floating thermal blanket or optional retractable security cover. The Endless Pool can be insulated with up to 6 inches of rigid foam insulation.
● includes underwater perimeter seating and an Aqua-Aerobic Bar for hydrotherapy exercise.